I haven’t done a Dance on the Web in a really long time. I’ve been pretty out of touch with the blogosphere over the last month or so for various reasons, so this is me attempting to get caught up with what’s out there, including exploring some new dance blogs. A lot of them seem to have popped up recently.
- Cha Cha Chatter does a taxonomy of Vegas dancers.
- Dance Primer coaches us on responding to criticism in a healthy way, and envies those who are grateful for all the criticism they receive.
- Dance Theater Workshop wonders if the traditional modern dance company model is becoming irrelevant.
- DNO Dances is in awe of the vastness of the online dance community (yeah, I am too…it’s overwhelming sometimes!)
- Finally, I fed my aesthetic soul by looking at the Winger’s Patricio Melo’s photography. Stunning, as usual, with an amazing eye for form, composition, and beauty in this most challenging, ever-changing subject matter.